BPO Lunch Debate in European Parliament
Baltic Ports Organization and Ms Merja Kyllönen, Member of the European Parliament kindly invite you to take part in the BPO Lunch Debate on Baltic ports in TEN-T policy. CEF instrument 2014-2020 – evaluation and recommendations for CEF 2.
The debate will be held on 10th April 2018 in the European Parliament (Members Salons) from 12.30 to 14.30.
A report “Baltic ports in TEN-T policy. CEF instrument 2014-2020 – evaluation and recommendations for CEF 2” will be launched and presented at the Debate.
Discussion will cover:
• Connecting Europe Facility – projects in the Baltic ports
• What went right and what wrong? – evaluation from CEF so far
• Ports and Motorways of the Sea projects versus other modes of transport
• How CEF II should be structured - BPO’s Recommendation
• Baltic as a model region for green ports – opportunities and challenges for maritime industries
With participation of:
• Baltic ports
• Members of European Parliament
• DG Move, European Commission
• Innovation and Network Executive Agency (INEA)
• Industry organizations