BPO Debate in European Parliament
The Baltic Ports Organization (BPO) and Mr Andriks Ameriks, MEP, have once again the pleasure to invite you to take part in the annual BPO online Debate. The debate will be held online on 29 March 2022 from 10.00 to 12.00 CET.
War in Ukraine - implications for ports sector in Baltic/EU
Subjects to discuss:
• Direct impact on ports in the Baltic and EU
• New approach to EU Energy and Climate policies: REPowerEU.
• Implications on speed of Fit for 55 implementation
• Maritime transport in ETS;
• Competitiveness of EU ports versus non-EU ports.
To register please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org