BPO lunch debate: Baltic Ports in TEN-T policy – recent status and future outlook (2021-2027)
BPO is delighted to announce that the upcoming BPO Lunch Debate will be held on 5th February 2019. All interested parties are welcome to join the discussion on Baltic ports in TEN-T Policy: Recent status and Outlook (2021-2027).
BPO Debate on: Baltic ports in TEN-T Policy: Recent status and Outlook (2021-2027)
Date: 5th FEBRUARY 2019 | 12:30 - 14:30
Venue: MEP Salons, European Parliament
Chair: Ms Merja Kyllönen, Member of the European Parliament
Discussion will cover:
• Budget for CEF II (2021-2027) – where we are?
• Baltic and EU ports – financing the development.
• EU Corridors and Motorways of the Sea – What will the role of coordinators be?
• Main challenges for TEN-T policy and expected revision process.
With participation of:
• Baltic ports
• EU Corridor Coordinators
• Members of European Parliament
• DG Move, European Commission
• Innovation and Network Executive Agency (INEA)
• Industry organizations