Ports 4.0. Conference
The year is coming to an end but don’t let is slow you down! Year 2020 is already shaping up to be extremely interesting for the port sector. Join us at the second edition of the Ports 4.0 conference in Riga, Latvia, on 3-4 March, 2020, and get the latest scoop on what will drive the industry forward in the future.
You can check out the full agenda by clicking the link and in the meantime have a look at the most interesting picks:
• Industrial revolution 4.0 in 2020-2030 – shape and impact on the port industry
• Key actions needed for ports to keep up with ‘revolution 4.0’
• Main speed-bumps on the road towards digitalization of seaports
• The true value behind digitalization. What’s in it for the ports?
• Seaports’ rocky road towards automation – steps needed to unlock real value
• Are ports aware of the pace of innovation in other industries?
Hidden gem of the Latvian coast
The Port of Riga isn’t just a key part of the Latvian economy. It is also an integral part of the City of Riga and important element of the regional ecosystem.
Look out for our future newsletters in which we will delve deeper into the history of the port, as well as give you some hints regarding the most beautiful and captivating places to visit in Riga itself.
Interested in cooperation or supporting the event? Click here.
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!